- Processor: 10th Generation Inter Core i7-10700 Processor, 2.9 GHz base speed, up to 4.8 GHz maximum speed, 8 Cores, 16MB Cache
- Memory and Storage: 8GB DDR4 RAM, expandable to 32GB with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 Graphics | Storage: 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD
- Operating System: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity | In The Box: Desktop, Keyboard, Mouse, User Manual
- Warranty: 3 Year On-site Warranty
- Ports: 2 USB 3.2, 1 USB 3.2 Type-C, 4 USB 2.0, Headphone/Mic combo jack (3.5mm), Ethernet (RJ-45), HDMI, VGA, Line-out (3.5mm) | Without CD Drive
- Immersive viewing experience: 27 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) gaming monitor 16: 9 aspect ratio 3-side near-edgeless 1500R curved VA FHD display
- Smooth gaming experience: response time 1ms with MPRT refresh rate 165 Hz AMD FreeSync technology
- Flexibility for uninterrupted sessions- ergonomically suited tilt & adjustable stand: 130 mm lift range and -5°/22° Tilt angle VESA mount.
- Seamless connectivity: 1 x HDMI 2.0 1 x DP 1.2 1 x audio out (3.5 mm)
- Tuv Rheinland low blue light, TUV Rheinland flicker free: blue light certified, offering flicker-free visuals and minimizing eye strain
- Minimum user eye fatigue with undistorted colors.
Lenovo IdeaCentre G5 Intel Core i7 10th Gen Gaming Desktop (8GB/256GB SSD + 1TB HDD/Windows10/NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB Graphics/with Keybooard/with Mouse/Raven Black), 90N9004KIN
This tower gives you the style and power you demand in a gaming desktop. The extreme processing and graphics power enable you to completely immerse yourself in your favourite titles.
Lenovo G27c-10 Curved Gaming Monitor, 27″ VA FHD, 165Hz, 1ms MPRT, AMD FreeSync, 1Display Port, 1HDMI, Audio Out, Tilt & Height Adjustable, VESA Mount, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
Lenovo G27c-10 Gaming Monitor, 27 Inch Curved VA FHD display, 165Hz, 1ms MPRT, AMD FreeSync, 1 Display Port & 1 HDMI, Audio out , Ergonomic Tilt & Hight Adjustable stand, VESA mount, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification for minimum eye strain.
From the manufacturer
Our story began more than three decades ago with a team of eleven engineers in China. Today, we are a diverse group of forward thinkers and innovators in more than 180 countries, constantly reimagining technology to make the world more interesting and to solve tough global challenges.
We are dedicated to transforming our customers’ experience with technology—and how it, and they, interact with the world around us. We call this Intelligent Transformation. We are setting the stage for what’s possible with technology shaped by Augmented Intelligence, capable of enhancing and elevating human capability.
At Lenovo, our vision is that we will create personal devices more people are inspired to own, a culture where more people aspire to join, and an enduring, trusted business that is well respected around the world.